How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Friday, December 23, 2011

I find out about my treatment

So I went to the radiation oncologist at the Cancer Center at Central Maine Med.  I was very impressed BTW.  Anyway they mapped me for where they want to zap me.  It will be 5 and a half weeks of radiation and chemo every week day.  They say I will be quite tired which isn't all that new.  That may be the cancer doing that to me and the treatment may just replace what has become my normal fatigue.

I also spoke to their social worker who set me up with a whole bunch of stuff I didn't know about and quite frankly would have been to over whelmed to do otherwise.  She is also one of the most cheerful people I have ever met.

So I start first Monday of January.  Really appreciate your good thoughts and support.

tcahf

sky

No comments:

Post a Comment