How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm tired a lot

I guess that's normal.  When I start chemo and radiation together sometime in the next two weeks,  I'll be even more tired.  I'm told I'll still be fairly functional though.  I hope so.

Not much to report.  Met with the oncologist yesterday.  Things are moving quickly meet with the radiation oncologist Friday.  Find out when I get mapped for radiation.  Essentially they tattoo registration marks on my pelvis and abdomen so they know where to put me each time they zap me.  Then start radiation soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment