How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Monday, December 19, 2011

It's happening really fast

I guess that's a good thing. I have an appointment with the radiation oncologist on Friday. I don't know when I thought that was gonna happen but I thought it would be after Christmas.

I'm a little concerned that my doctors aren't talking as much as they should. I guess there have been some emails but I would feel better if I thought there was some face time involved, just to be sure everyone is on the same page.

So I've heard everything from this is gonna make me really sick to don't worry about it you'll be fine. Well I'm a wimp. I'd really like to know for sure what is happening.


I know I said I wasn't gonna do this but I'm curious to see how many folk are really into the grotesque. I've posted a picture of my cancer. Before I tell you where to find it, an anecdote. When I first looked at it, I thought it looked like an angry mass. Later a friend of mine told me that colon cancers are brought about by stored anger and that I really needed to learn to chill. Well I do chill fairly well but there are some dark corners to my soul. I'm working to let the anger out and forgive those who wronged me whether real or imagined. You know who you are so you can stop looking over your shoulder now :). Anyway I thought it was interesting that angry mass was the first thing that popped into my head when I looked at it.

That said, it is gross; Saw gross; Texas Chainsaw gross. So I don't recommend looking at it. If you want to though you can find it at http://cancerpic.schuylermeyers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment