How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Meeting with Oncologist again today

Well had a few more regular, albeit thin, movements yesterday.  I see that as a good sign.

Not quite sure what's gonna happen with the oncologist.  Hopefully, he has coordinated with the rest of the team.  There is no I in team but there is a me and this me would like to be included on the goings on.  I don't see myself as the coach but I do see myself as the owner so I'd like to be kept in the loop, copied on emails that sort of thing.

Friday may be a bit weird when I meet with the radiation oncologist, again, just don't know what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment