How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

treatment starts to come together

"Right now over me"

Well my doctors are talking to each other.  Everybody is making sure I'm getting the appropriate treatment and I'm being kept in the loop.  For the first time I feel if not good at least less anxious about this process.

I got my chemo meds yesterday.  I was a little concerned they were going to be these relatively huge cylinders the size of  desiccant containers that they put in pill bottles.  But no they are regular size pills for me to take every 12 hours five days a week while I do radiation.

Still a little anxious but I'm feeling better about the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment