How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Saturday, March 3, 2012

chillaxing on a Saturday morning

resting got up late tasty breakfast random punctuation oh yeah I'm chillaxin.

been eating a lot of fruit and yogurt lately.  It's yummy.

there is a fair amount of snow on the ground.  but I'm inside.  oh yeah warm and comfy I can dig it.

not much to report.  picked up a meditation cd at the dempsey center yesterday.  it's supposed to help me prepare for surgery and afterwards.

snow melts roof dripping
plow piling it up road side
Maine winter changes

No comments:

Post a Comment