How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday, Oh yeah


Posted by PicasaWell the snow has stopped.  The plows have cleared the roads.  More snow this weekend but for now it's quite pleasant if a little cold.  The surgery is still a couple of weeks off and for now at least I've filled out all the forms I need to fill out.  I'm beginning to see why writer's cramp is on the list of approved conditions in Cali.

I've been getting sleep lately.  I tend to get to bed around 8 go to sleep around 9 wake up at midnight and then go back to sleep until 5:30ish.  It's not perfect but it's better than waking up every couple of hours.

winter hangs onto Maine
spring still a few weeks away
it's a healing time


No comments:

Post a Comment