How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

later wednesday, blind faith, the kindness of others, and a tasty curry

So I am just stunned by the out pouring of support I got today.  Thank you all so much for your kind words and donations.  Still a ways to go but I think the first month may be taken care of.

TheBeliever commented on the importance of Faith.  I'm with there, Brother.

looking around the kitchen found some peanut butter, honey, milk and a jar of curry power with just enough left.  table spoon of peanut butter, tea spoon +/- of honey, quarter cup of milk, some curry powder.  mm mm good

Thank you all, you help
your support helps me a lot
thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment