How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday, puke free since 83, no more

 well I was under the weather last yesterday. Feeling much better today after a good 12 hours of sleep.  Fever broke sometime during the night and I am prolly cleaned out enough for a colonoscopy.  So cleansed and rested I face another day. 

would like a few more hours of sleep but I'll deal.  As for puke free.  Well the last time I puked like that was nearly thirty years ago when I went shot for shot with a friend of mine drinking a fifth of Lawrence Vodka in about 45 minutes.  The day after that was the day I gave up drinking games. 

clearing my system
get ready for surgery
I blame the time change
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Schuyler,

    Sorry I am contacting you here through the comment thread. I really enjoyed reading through some of your posts. My name is Mike Postorino and I am contacting you on behalf of the Mesothelioma Center at Asbestos.com. I was wondering if you would be interested in our organization contributing an article about mesothelioma cancer for your site. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer that appears in the lining of the lungs, heart and stomach. Our goal is to bring awareness to this disease and prevent future cases by educating the public about the dangers of asbestos. Additionally we work 1-on-1 with individuals and their families to help them find local doctors, treatment centers and support groups. We have a team of knowledgeable writers that would love to write original content about the topic for your website and its visitors.

    If this is something you would be interested in or if you have any questions please let me know. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your time.

    Best Regards,
    Mike Postorino
    National Awareness Director
    email: mpostorino@asbestos.com

    ReplyDelete