How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday

Another day.  There is a birthday party coming up this weekend.  That should be fun.  The sun is out it's a balmy 42 degrees outside and for now it's quite nice.

Didn't sleep as well as I would have liked.  Went to sleep at 9:30 woke up at 12:30 and sort of semi conscioused my way thru from very early morning to get up time.  But I've had coffee and cereal. and there is yogurt for a midmorning snack if I so desire.

Well that's it for now.

blue art volcano
eruption against a sky
is that a stoma?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment