How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday, seeing the nurse today

So tomorrow I start fasting for my surgery.  Don't talk to me as I'm sure to be cranky.
Not sure what the nurse is gonna say today.  I've tried to do some research on ostomies so that I have a clue and can ask some vaguely intellegent questions.  I've been remarkably unsuccessful.  Course if she ends up telling me stuff I've already found out.  I will not be happy.

spring heading my way
a few frost heaves in the road
bumpy but that's all
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment