How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday

 morning has broken like the first morning.  Well actually I can't say for sure as I wasn't around for the first morning but it's reletively warm, kinda windy, and there aren't a lot of clouds in the sky.  That's gonna change I'm told.  For one thing with the time change it's gonna be dark when I wake up again.  Always takes me a little time to adjust to that.  For another the forecast is for rain. 

For now however it is a fine and lovely day and I couldn't be more pleased with it. 

As I was falling asleep last night I played the hypnosis tape in my head and realized that while I thought that it was only serving to remind me of my surgery, which I was very happily denying, it was actually making it easier for me to accept my upcoming surgery which is a good thing.  Still not looking forward to it, but I'm somewhat less anxious about it.

wind blows through the trees
the tops swaying back and forth
dark against the sky
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment