How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Saturday, March 3, 2012

later Saturday after some fruit and yogurt

Couple of things

the name of the piece is the Phoenix

I've decided that moderation means different things to different people. It just means cut back on the extremes a little bit. Thing is some people are more extreme than others. For instance I have supstituted fruit, yougurt, peanut butter, and honey for... well... bacon fat. I really like bacon. But I'm not giving it up. I'm just eating less of it. And more yogurt, fruit, honey and peanut butter.

tasty lunch good stuff
eat better food to get well
I don't feel sick now

That last line reminds me of the bring out your dead scene in Holy Grail. I don't feel sick now, no surgery needed thank you. Ah well.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Been reading your blog, Schuyler... had no idea you were going through all this. My hubby had a precancerous pollop removed recently during a colonoscopy -- its kinda scary how many people are struggling with this specific form. :(

    Anyway, just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you and hope all goes well on the 16th!

    Lynanne :)

    ReplyDelete