How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Early Tuesday

Stunning bowel movement last night.  I'm hoping that means that the rad/chemo is working and shrinking the mass a bit.  They took more pictures yesterday and I meet with the radiation oncologist today so we'll see if that's the case or not.

Things are not quite routine yet but headed that way.  I'm taking the anti-nausea med with the chemo in the morning and so far so good, at least today.

Somebody asked me the other day if I was scared when this all started.  I don't remember being scared so much as dazed and confused.  It really happened quickly.  I'm still not scared but I gotta admit I'm not really psyched about the whole surgery thing.  I had a dream last night in which radiation/chemo worked so well that it left only healthy pink tissue behind and they didn't have to cut, just watch for polyps coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment