How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday early morning. Week 4


Posted by PicasaWell I got a solid eight hours of sleep last night and feel much better about that.  It's Tuesday so I talk to the radiation oncologist today.  Don't have much to say.  The radiation is doing fine.  The chemo is doing OK.  I'm losing some weight but I've got it to lose.

I discovered Greek Yogurt, blueberries, walnuts, and honey over Christmas.  There may be something to this eating healthy thing after all.  Thank you, Jetti.

Once again I would like to say that I really appreciate the support everyone is giving me during this.  It's good to know it's out there.

tcahf

sky

early morning dark
winter blanket still covers
not quite as cold though

No comments:

Post a Comment