How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday week 5

First off big thanks to everyone who is reading my blog and supporting me. It really helps a lot. It makes me feel so much better. I really appreciate it. Y'all just rock!

So Tuesday. Meet with the radiation dr. day. Tomorrow is go into Portland and meet with the oncologist day.

As this part of the treatment winds down, I have to admit to a certain amount of nervousness as to the next piece. Not so much the wait for the surgery part but afterwards and beyond. I really hope the surgery is successful.

Successful is defined by me not having a permanent colostomy bag and having fully functional sex organs.

thanks to my readers
they support my blog efforts
thank you o thank you
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment