How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday WOOHOO!

Finishing up my first week of treatments.  Just gotta take the chemo pills tonight and I'm off them for the weekend.  Darn pleased about that I am.

Actually the week hasn't been that bad.  I was feeling pretty icky and I started taking the meds for icky nausea they gave me and they helped.  Odd how that works.  Still kinda tired.  Plan on much nappage this weekend tho.

The people at CMMC are very supportive.  I am looking forward to seeing what the Dempsey Center has to offer.

Haven't been eating a lot of lunch.  At least not what I used to eat.  Anyway things are moving along.  I've an appt with my oncologist in Portland and my therapist on Wednesday.  Should be an interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment