How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Monday, January 16, 2012

monday, week 3

UM Go Pats!

Back at it.  The chemo didn't clear my body as readily this weekend as it did last weekend.  That's not to say that I didn't have a a fairly healthy appetite but it was still somewhat diminished.  Spent a fair amount of time asleep but I did manage to stay awake for most of the Pats game.  Thank goodness for afternoon naps.

Still kinda tired.  Still really psyched about the amount of support I'm getting both moral and otherwise from people.  Thanks  and keep it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment