How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Sunday, January 29, 2012

weekend day 2


So it's about midmorning and once again I went to sleep late but slept in for about 6-7 hours of sleep.  I'm thinking that's pretty reasonable.  Went to my daughter's concert yesterday.  They do very well.  I did question the line up of the pieces a couple of times but all in all I was impressed.

sitting back feet up
keyboard on top of my lap
typing for my blog

It's becoming more and more clear to me that things could be a lot worse.  That is to say if things had to go wrong, I'm glad they are going wrong like this.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment