How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday

not sure why I'm up but there it is.  Coffee is brewing.  I'm working on hungry.  Bit of a headache but I think that may be low blood sugar/no caffeine, I can stop drinking coffee anytime I want,  sure you can.  Anyway Christmas Cove is imminent in a 4 - 5 hour from now with a stop for lunch with the 'rents in Wiscasset kinda way.

All in all things are good right now.  Coffee is beginning to burn.

Update:  Two sips of coffee later and the headache starts to slip away.  A nice knosh would still be nice but that comes a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment