How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Morning

Have I mentioned I really like the weekends. Appetite comes back no major headaches. I totally recomend weekends. Anyway the snow has stopped. The Patriots are playing this afternoon. Gotta do that lunchtime nap to prepare for the game. It will be interesting to find out if after all this I have more energy. If I've been tired for what seems like forever because I've had a cancer growing inside me.

morning sky is clear
trees covered in winter snow
it is quite chilly
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment