How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday

Saturday was great.  I had an appetite.  Felt good.  It's nice to have the weekends free of rad/chemo.  I guess the docs really know what they are doing re: that.  Today not much going on.  Slept late, got up at 7 instead of 6.  Went into the bathroom reached for the chemo pills and remembered I didn't have to take them.  Smiled and stuck my tongue out at them.  Childish but their you go.

Big shout out of thanks to Adventures for the Average Woman magazine.  They gave me and my book a mention in their latest tough lit issue.

Not really looking forward to Monday, but I recognize that lot's of people have it worse than I do.  I'm really quite grateful for the good words and support that my friends, family and even people I don't know have shown me.  So keep it up, thanks and I'll try to update my blog in the morning but don't hold your breath.

tcahf
sky

No comments:

Post a Comment