How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Monday, January 2, 2012

first treatment

Took the first chemo pills this morning when I got up and did the first radiation late morning.  I'm not sure, but I feel sore.  Can that be after one treatment or am I just imagining it.  I hope so cause after five weeks of this, it could suck.

Other than that I'm doing ok.  Good poos in the last twenty four hours.  I'm having a bit of trouble with fiber rich bread which makes sandwiches a bit tough.  

The holiday put a couple of things on hold but I think they'll sort themselves out tomorrow.  I look forward to the time when this gets routine.  Even more when all this is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment