How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Friday, January 13, 2012

OOOOH Yeah! Friday comes again

So another week is finishing up.  I'll spend the weekend in South Bristol with Carole and my folks.  Should be a chillaxing good time.  But first some rad/chemo to finish up for the week.  That's OK it'll go fine.

I heard from my oncologist yesterday.  His office said the cbc blood test had come back a bit low.  Imagine that I'm on rad/chemo and my white count is kinda off.  Who'd a thought it?  Anyway good thing they are tracking it.

Well, it's Friday the 13th, traditionally not my favorite day but I'm sure I'll muddle through somehow.  Turns out that Friday the 13th is followed by Saturday the 14th and who couldn't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment