How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday

First Saturday after first week of rad./chemo.  I get weekends off and I'm really hungry.  I see that as a good thing.  Just finished my morning nap.  Get the first one out of the way ASAP don't you know.  Anyway feels good to not be poisoning myself.

I'm using toilet paper rolls as a visualization aid.  Turns out I have lots of them these days.  Anyway, I stuff one full with the others and as the weeks go by I take them out to show myself that the blockage is getting smaller.

Figure it can't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment