How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday, time to see lot's of docs

OK maybe not lot's but I've a busy day of appointments from Lewiston to Portland. The radition is finally starting to burn my butt a bit. I need to pick up some cortizone creme for the more tender bits.

Not much else going on I need to get to work on my article.
TCAHF
sky

burning butt sore ass
my tender bits need soothing
gotta head to the store

Thanks to all who are supporting me cause it's things like that that the insurance doesn't cover.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment