How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday, meet with the surgeon


Posted by PicasaI meet with the surgeon today.  I gotta say, this part of the process may be the one giving me the most anxiety.  I'm trusting my sex life and my pooping to this person.  Two things which I really enjoy.  If things go really well during the surgery I walk around with an ileostomy bag for the next two months.  If they go horribly wrong it'll be for the next 50 years.

If my surgeon tweaks the wrong muscle or nerve during surgery I get to experience ED for the rest of my life.  OH frabjous day.  Oh well with my vorpal sword I shall meet the Jaberwocky and defeat it.

carefully cut me
a surgeons blade to aid me
less of me is more

No comments:

Post a Comment