How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday, early

The lottery jackpot continues to elude me. I have decided not to play for a while as my funds are running low and it looks like MaineCare might not cover some of the medical appliances I'm going to need after the surgery. That's not for sure, I may be able to get on the disability list. I haven't heard back from them yet.

I really want to thank everybody that has contributed. While the Google thing didn't work out, it is nice that y'all are thinking of me. That said please tell your friends that I could use a couple of bucks and send them to my blog or to my donate page, http://coloncancerfund.schuylermeyers.com. If you can spare it, donate a few greenbacks yourself. Thanks

breakfast is early
dinner sometimes kinda late
lunch is in between

On that note, I'd like to say that if things had to go horribly wrong, this really is not so bad. I'm living in a country in which eating is a sport. In which the health care system if a little broken at least exists. I also manage to find internet, and 3 meals a day. So thanks for that but I'd still like a bit more please.

thanks
tcahf
sky
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment