How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

wednesday week six


this is the penultimate day of this round.  Yesterday they started focusing the radiation on the tumor itself.  My bum continues to burn.  I tried some creme on it last night.  It helped a little for a short time but seemed to come back with a vengeance.  I think I had just forgot how much it hurt.  The burning continues for two weeks after the radiation stops.  It's not really that bad.  It the same way that any constant ache isn't that bad.

The day is right cold this morning.  

Please donate a buck or two at my donate page.  I was hoping that Google would take up the slack on that but they have cancelled my ads.  Let me know if you'd like to sponsor and ad on this blog.

one Winter whiteness 
covers carefully crafted 
solid structures so

I hurt some today
not as badly as others
enough for me though.
  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment