How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday


Posted by PicasaSo my white blood cell count is going back up slowly.  It's up over three.  Low normal is 5.  The surgeon said she was going to give me lot's of  antibiotics.

I got word yesterday that I was once again approved for state benefits which is a very good thing.  I filled out the forms for state disability yesterday.  I'm not sure how that will go.  I need to be approved for disability if my ostomy supplies are going to be covered so I hope that goes well.

If you'd like to help go to my donate page at http://coloncancerfund.schuylermeyers.com and donate a couple of bucks.  Or just think good thoughts for me.

thanks


funds for my healing
mostly but not quite all there
the kindness of my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment