How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday week 5


Posted by PicasaWell yesterday I went to a Chinese Buffet which I love and since I had the appetite I took full advantage of it.  It seems I am no longer in shape to consume mass quantities.  I will spare you all the details.  It is enough to say that I was messy sick.

I haven't heard back from the doc re my most recent white cell count which suggests that it went up or at least didn't go down.  I'll call him on Monday to see what those results were.

Super bowl Sunday
Patriots ready to win
Giants lose this day


No comments:

Post a Comment