How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Sunday, February 12, 2012

sunday improvements

Not really an improvement, but the powerball jackpot once again eluded me. It was one by someone who bought a ticket in Rhode Island. In protest of their raising the cost of ticket prices, I am not going to play again until the odds pay off at least .50 on the dollar. The hydrocortisone seems to be working better. I have also been certified for some medical marijuana which has helped with the pain, the nausea and some of the anxiety associated with this process. It's a little on the expensive side so I don't use much.

I think bed rest this weekend has helped.

weekend rest in bed
make my butt feel much better
thank you internet
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment