How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Friday, February 24, 2012

finally another frinday

something a little different.  Created at jacksonpollock.org.  The cancer is not really at the front of my mind right now, except that the surgery looms and I'm not certain that it all gets paid for.  I'm fairly sure that it will all turn out OK tho.

sling some paint around
onto large wall sized pieces
that's what I want done

1 comment:

  1. Your surgery will be fine. Don't focus on anything except you getting well right now. Everything else has to wait. You are not alone in this...you have support of your loved ones. I know what you are going through, I was in your shoes last year, so you can always ask me questions...nothing is off limits. Enjoy the day and don't forget to laugh outloud!

    ReplyDelete