How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday, begin recovery

So I finished my radchem yesterday. I must say it is very nice not to have to take the chemo this morning. From what I'm told there may be more in my future but that's a month or two off. My butt will be burning for the next couple of weeks from the radiation. When the damage from the radiation heals more completely my surgeon will cut out the cancer and we'll see what is happening with my rectum and colon.

chilly winter morn
jack frost nipping at my nose
things are moving on
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment