How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday, week 6


Posted by PicasaAlmost done with the rad chemo.
feel pretty good about that. Kinda bummin that Google killed my adsense account.  On the other hand I'm fairly  certain they killed it cause my click thru rate was to high which means y'all are supporting me and I really appreciate your good thoughts.   You'd think eyes on ad sites would be enough but I guess not.

It's a little chilly here in New Gloucester.  Other than that things continue on.

Winter chill is here
I'm waiting for springs warm thaw
then things start to turn

No comments:

Post a Comment