How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday

well, it seems I've been wound a bit tight lately.  I watched "Strictly Sexual" on Hulu last night and just cried at the end.  I mean I usually tear up a little at a lot of things but I just opened up last night.  Actually felt pretty good afterwards.  

I was at the Dempsey Center at CMMC yesterday while I was waiting for a ride.  Among the things I found in their library was a book called Finding the Money.  Among other things it said that I was going to have to fill out a series of long and tedious forms.  Boy ain't that the truth.  I'm not a big fan of forms.

but there it is.

Doctors doing well
They do their best to help me
mostly up to me

No comments:

Post a Comment