How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday, a birthday and ice fishing

Well it's a friends birthday and their is an ice fishing tourney in New Gloucester in which my son is going to participate.  I am in Brunswick prepping for the party.  Carole said said she would take me back out to NG so I could say hi to my son.  She just rocks.

I am looking forward to the b-day party tho.

Cancer seems to be doing its cancer thing, not much to say except that I am really grateful to be living in a time when this is just a major inconvenience rather than a death sentence.

cars outside window
engines and tires sounding off
make tracks in the slush

No comments:

Post a Comment