How you can help

I've set up a fundraising page. Click on the link on the right and donate a few dollars. Buy a copy of the "Colon Cancer is a Pain in the Butt" image. Buy a book. Tell your friends about this blog and my plight. Think good thoughts. Thanks

Thursday, February 9, 2012

thursday last day of radchemo


Posted by Picasarad chemo... sounds like an X games after party event.  Well today mine is done with for the time being any way.  I don't think I'm getting anymore radiation but there may be some more chemo after the surgery.  That gets a little tricky as the chemo tends to drop the white cell count which is bad for fighting off any infection that might crop up after surgery.

That's a ways off, so for now I just get to sit back and see what I can do about speeding up my burning butt recovery.

last day of rad chem
people are very nice there
miss them, not process

No comments:

Post a Comment